• Lančiūnava,_bažnyčia_2.JPG
  • lanciunava02_vk_d.jpg

The church was built in 1880. In 1960, it was closed and the building was turned into a movie theatre. It was opened again in 1991. The style of the church is of eclectic romanticism. The walls are made of outdoor stones, and the tower out of bricks. A fresco (triptych) decorates the great altar wall, showing the Crucifixion of Christ and the Stations of the Cross: Assumption, Crucifixion and Ascension (1991–1992, author painter Bronius Rutkauskas). Open during services


Address

Lančiūnava, Vilainiai Local Authority, Kėdainiai District

Working hours

Open durin Holy Mass


map
Saint Casimir Church
Add to routeRemove from route
Business