The former Kėdainiai Town Hall was rebuilt from a two-storey masonry in 1653-1654. It was L-shaped and had a tower with a clock. A prison and an archive were built in the basement. Measurements of length and weight were stored on the first floor, while the magistracy and court hall was established on the second floor. The Town Hall was destroyed after the fire of 1770. The building was restored in 1960 and 1983. Currently a Civil Registry Office is established in the Town Hall. The courtyard of the Town Hall has a Rococo style sun clock of the beginning of the 19th century, and it is decorated with sculptures. It is one of the three remaining Town Halls in Lithuania.
Didžioji str. 1, Kėdainiai