It is established 5 km to the north from Kėdainiai, near Nevėžis inflow Alkupis River. Apytalaukis was mentioned for the first time in H. Vartbergė's "Chronicle of Livonia" in 1371.
The Manor House is situated on the left bank of Nevėžis River, 13 km to the north from Kėdainiai. Kalnaberžė was mentioned for the first time in H. Vartbergė's "Chronicle of Livonia" in 1371.
Labūnava village belongs to Pelėdnagiai Local Authority. It is 8 km to the southeast of Kėdainiai, near the left Nevėžis inflow - Barupė River.
Lančiūnava village is established near Kaunas–Panevėžis–Riga road, 15 km to the north of Kėdainiai. Lančiūnava is mentioned in historical sources at the end of the 16th century.
The manor of the great-grandparents of the Nobel Prize winner Česlovas Milošas is situated near Kėdainiai–Krekenava road, on the left bank of Nevėžis River, around 7 km from Kėdainiai.