• 1 (1).jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg

In 1774, the owner of Šventybrastis Count Zaviša built a wooden Church of Christ's Transfiguration. In 1873, a wooden belfry was built at the church, and brick extensions were added to both of its sides in 1880. There are monuments of Independence and rebels near the church. Oaks are State protected natural monuments, and there is a grave of the ancestors of the Nobel Prize winner Česlovas Milošas. Česlovas Milošas was baptized in Šventybrastis Church.


Address

2 Bažnyčios Street, Šventybrastis, Kėdainiai District


map
Šventybrastis Church of Christ Transfiguration
Add to routeRemove from route
Business