The house was constructed at the end of the 17th century. From 1731 till the Second World War the house was owned by Jews. In the inter-war period there was a bakery on its ground floor and a rabbi school. Now an optics shop is operating on the ground floor of the renovated classicist building of eclectic forms and an apartment is installed on the second floor.
Smilgos g. 7