Lančiūnava village is established near Kaunas–Panevėžis–Riga road, 15 km to the north of Kėdainiai. Lančiūnava is mentioned in historical sources at the end of the 16th century. The manor house was built at the end of the 19th century – at the beginning of the 20th century. Its style is neoclassical. The manor was built by Kognovickiai. The manor house is surrounded by a geometric park, and the lime-tree alley leads to the former manor homestead. A manor school was operating for awhile. In 1940, the manor was nationalized, and a two-year agricultural school was established in the manor. Romantic St. Kazimieras Church was standing near the manor house. Currently the manor is abandoned.
Lančiūnava, Kėdainiai District