The orphanage, which was located in a two story building, was an important institution in Kedainiai. Several dozen of orphans received their education there. The “Oze” society, which was active in the city since 1927, took many measures to care for the children's health. During the summers it held summer camps in the surrounding forests for needy children. Most of the other welfare institutions that operated before WWI continued to do so. Now the building houses Kėdainiai Educational Support Service.
Josvainių g. 40, Kėdainiai