The manor is situated 32 km to the north-west of Kėdainiai. Terespolis Manor was built at the end of the 19th century – at the beginning of the 20th century. The manor house was established by Chrapovickiai. The style of the manor is modern. Chrapovickiai were very wealthy. They had a bank in the manor, where people in the surrounding areas kept their money. They also had a bank in Kėdainiai. The manor house is surrounded by possibly the most beautiful scenic park in Kėdainiai District. The park was formed by a well-known gardener of Riga G. Kuphaltas. In 1926, Terespolis Manor was distributed to separate villages: Gabrilava, Gudžiūnai, Tremtiniai, etc. The decline of the manor began ever since. Families currently live in the former building of the manor house.
Terespolis, Gudžiūnai Local Authority, Kėdainiai District