Ašarėna pond

Ašarėna is a small river in Pelėdnagiai Local Authority. It starts at the edge of Pašiliai forest. It flows to the northeast along the edge of the forest, and through the forest further on. It flows in the lower reaches through Kėdainiai–Babtai road and flows into Nevėžis. Ašarėna pond covers 5.7 ha by Pelėdnagiai village. A well-kept swimming site is installed, which is particularly favoured by the locals and Kėdainiai townspeople. There are changing cabins, toilets, a tower, a sand beach and a car parking lot.

Address Pelėdnagiai, Kėdainiai District

Babėnai forest

Babėnai forest-park, covering an area of 292 ha, is on the northern side, and expands to almost 5 km on the right slope of Nevėžis Valley, along Kėdainiai–Krekenava road from Kėdainiai hospital until Sirutiškis.

Address At the end of Aušros Street

Babėnai quarry

Babėnai quarry was dug up in 1950–1953 and used as a sand and gravel pool. 

Address Babėnai, Kėdainiai District

Cafe "Raganė"

"We will bake a Pagrandukas..."

Address 3A Sodų Street, Sirutiškis, Kėdainiai District
Website www.ragane.lt
Phone

Candle casting

You will visit the apiary, learn about the life of bees, taste honey and tea, and learn the ancient method of casting wax candles. 

Address Rural tourism homestead "Šušvė", Plinkaigalis, Kėdainiai District
Phone

Dumpling degustation "Our History" (Cafe "Raganė")

Dumplings is a traditional Central Lithuania dish which was often served on a daily basis and during festivities.

Address Sodų str. 3A, Sirutiškis, Kėdainiai District
Website www.ragane.lt
Phone

Equestrian Sport Club "Ulonai"

Horse riding lessons, ancient carriage rides, and photoshoots with horses. The club accepts everyone who wants to learn about the sport of horseback riding and waits for visitors who love horses. Lessons, camps.

Address 3B Žemaičių Street, Akademija, Kėdainiai District
Website ulonai.webs.com
Phone

Evangelical Reformed Church

The Old Town is decorated with the renaissance style Evangelical Reformed Church. It was funded by Kristupas II Radvila in 1631, and its constructions were complete by his son Jonušas II Radvila in 1652. It has survived up to this day with only minor changes.

Address Senoji str. 1, Kėdainiai
1 2 3 4 5 6
Business